YOUR PARTNER FOR FLUID TRANSFER APPLICATIONS IN BIOPHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION
An independent pioneer in single-use systems dedicated to bioproduction, we are the
specialist in sterile fluid transfer solutions in critical environments. Today we are part of a major international group, EnPro Industries, in their GHT (Garlock Hygienic Technologies) division, ensuring our financial soundness and enabling us to work with international customers.
Our 2 complementary activities make us an experienced partner that is recognised in the market, notably:
- Proven expertise for more than 20 years in marketing single-use components suited to a wide range of applications
- The design and production of custom single-use assemblies, ready for use
Our total independence enables us to guarantee you the right solution for your needs. The majors in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries that are recognised in their fields have placed their trust in us and are on the list of our customer references.
We can provide you with solutions that meet your needs while guaranteeing a high level of quality so you can:
Optimise your production processes
Get your products to market faster
Our partnerships with many suppliers and our storage capacities give you the possibility to:
Simplify and streamline your supplies
Reduce your total acquisition costs for these components.
We are backed up by:
- a wide range of innovative products selected using quality criteria, with total independence in our choices,
- technical expertise and a consulting role for our sales engineers and our engineering department,
- a modern production site meeting the ISO 14644-1 (Class 7 in activity) standards,
- a high-performance logistics platform ensuring the security of your supply lines,
- a modern ERP (enterprise resource planning system),
- the EnPro Industries group’s storage capacities and production sites around the world,
- all this backed up by our quality assurance system and our regulatory support.
How accelerate vaccine production ? Use fluoropolymer bottles for better patient outcomes Wednesday 10 March 2021 | 15:00 - 16:00, CETRead More
Innovative and Easy Fluid Transfer | Challenging best practices in the biopharma industry Thursday, 3rd december 2020, 2.00 pm CEST Register ...Read More